Join our work-from-home team as an Education Referral Specialist -
ViaSource Solutions, Inc. is a virtual call center offering those dedicated to working from home options since 2009.
Once you have applied, complete the interview process. We will be in touch pending review of your submissions.
As an education referral specialist, you will connect and help match perspective students who have expressed interest in furthering their education by matching the perspective student with career colleges, universities, technical and trade school program that best fit their needs.
- No prospecting or cold calling - all leads provided
- No manual dialing - the dialing system connects you once a consumer is on the line.
- Consistently meet and/or exceed specific, attainable sales goals and quality assurance requirements.
Hours of operation:
This campaign operates the following hours Monday through Friday only:
6:00 AM - 2:30 PM Pacific
Weekend and part-time hours are not available.
$13.00 per hour - Weekly direct deposits once setup in payroll.
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous sales experience is a plus, but not required!
- Friendly, professional with clear, concise speaking voice, and proper use of English language.
- Excellent communication, and call control to remain on standardized script while offering quality customer service.
- Distraction free, secure and quiet place to work.
- Knowledge of Windows applications, email communication and typing skills a must.
- Comfortable managing multiple applications simultaneously.
- Pass complete Felony background check. (this is at no cost of the applicant, and does not include a credit check)
Please check your email and spam filters following the placement of your application. Our interview process is self-paced, and you will immediately receive detailed instructions on how to complete the steps. We do not require a webcam, nor are you required to be on camera at any time during the interview process.
- Desktop PC or Laptop. (Sorry, Chromebooks, and Macs are not supported)
- Windows 10 (Sorry, Windows 11 is not supported at this time)
- Minimum 4.0 GB of Available RAM
- Dual ear USB headset with noise-canceling microphone. (Wireless, Bluetooth, or 3.5- inch prong sets, adapters for prong sets, or earbuds are prohibited)
- Hardwired internet connection is mandatory at all times.
- Minimum 30 Mbps download, 15 Mbps upload, and a ping of 10 or less with 99% uptime.
- Wireless, satellite, or hot spot service providers are expressly prohibited, and will not be accepted.
- Chromebooks, Mac products, smartphones or tablets are not permitted.
- Laptop users must have and use an external mouse.
Not the job for you? Please share with a friend who may be interested in a work at home opportunity!
We hire in the following 27 states:
AL, AR, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KY, LA, MI, MO, MS, NC, NE, NH, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV.
Apply only if you live, and can work full-time from one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.