Join our work-from-home team as a Weight Loss Sales agent –
ViaSource Solutions, Inc. is a virtual call center offering those dedicated to working from home options since 2009.
Please follow the directions to apply, and complete the interview process. We will be in touch pending review of your submissions.
The weight loss sales agent handles a mix of inbound and outbound calls to those who have expressed interest in a weight loss product. Once on the call, you follow a script to review the information and close the sale. Ideal agents will possess excellent sales, customer service, and listening skills while remaining empathetic, respectful and in control of the call.
Hours of operation:
This project works Monday through Friday, no weekends!
We offer the following hours:
Full-time 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM Pacific – 40 hours weekly.
$14.00 per hour – Weekly direct deposits once setup in payroll.
Skills and Requirements:
Please check your email and spam filters following the placement of your application. Our interview process is self-paced, and you will immediately receive detailed instructions on how to complete the steps. We do not require a webcam, nor are you required to be on camera at any time during the interview process. All aspects of Equipment and Skills will be tested during the interview process.
- Comfortable asking for the sale while maintaining excellent customer service skills.
- Respectful, empathetic professional with clear, concise speaking voice, and proper use of English language.
- Excellent communication, and call control to remain on task while making the sale.
- Distraction free, secure and quiet place to work.
- Knowledge of Windows applications, email communication and typing skills a must.
- Pass complete Felony background check. (This is at no cost of the applicant, and does not include a credit check)
Not the job for you? Please share with a friend who may be interested in a work at home opportunity!
We hire in the following 22 states:
AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, MS, NC, NE, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, WV.
Apply only if you live and can work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
- Desktop PC or Laptop. (Sorry, Chromebooks, and Macs are not supported)
- Windows 10 or 11
- Minimum 4.0 GB of Available RAM
- Dual ear USB headset with noise-canceling microphone. (Wireless, Bluetooth, or 3.5- inch prong sets, adapters for prong sets, or earbuds are prohibited)
- Hardwired internet connection is always mandatory.
- Minimum 25 Mbps download, 10 Mbps upload, and a ping of 10 or less with 99% uptime.
- Wireless, satellite, or hot spot service providers are expressly prohibited, and will not be accepted.
- Chromebooks, Mac products, smartphones or tablets are not permitted.
- Laptop users must have and use an external mouse.