ViaSource Solutions is a rapidly growing US-based Call Center company. We are seeking a HOME-BASED CALL CENTER PROJECT MANAGER, with a quiet home office that can be located anywhere in the US. The ideal candidate would be supervising call center agents, who work from their home offices, and who are located remotely in multiple states across the US.
Initially, you, as a HOME-BASED CALL CENTER PROJECT MANAGER, will contribute to the growth of this company by leading one or more of our key campaigns, which currently include: patient experience surveys, Medicare inbound direct response (appointment setting, customer acquisition, and order taking), customer service or selected outbound customer care or survey projects. The typical project size is 15-60 work-at-home agents.
ViaSource Solutions has call center operations in the US, Honduras, and the Philippines.
Essential Job Functions:
• Every effort has been made to make this job description as complete as possible. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties the incumbent will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position responsibilities if the work is similar, related, or is a logical assignment of the position.
• Must be experienced with Patient Satisfaction Surveys and maintain awareness of external agency requirements including CMS/HCAHPS surveys.
• Experience in training, script development, and quality assurance monitoring.
• Understanding of call center compliance requirements (privacy, HIPPA, telemarketing, PCI, DNC and TCPA) from a training perspective.
• Ability to multitask, arrange priorities, analyze issues, and articulate appropriate solutions.
• Ability to embrace and implement change and adapt accordingly.
• Good communication skills, including the ability to tailor communication to the audience being addressed.
• Launch new projects which include testing, implementation, reporting, staff forecasting, scripting, process control, and training.
• Manage call center agents using encouragement, coaching, motivation, and key performance metrics which can include conversion rates, handle time, costs, activations, churn, and similar performance indicators.
• Manage agent scheduling and ensure that campaigns are properly staffed at all required times.
• Conduct agent training and ensure that there is an adequate supply of trained agents for each campaign. You will train agents on the system and the client requirements.
• Excellent attendance, always on time, and be ready for your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
• Minimum of 3 years of customer service, customer care, and/or telemarketing team leadership.
• Minimum of 3 years in a call center supervision role.
• VIRTUAL WORKFORCE/WORK-AT-HOME CALL CENTER SUPERVISORY OR MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE.
• Working experience with a cloud-based hosted call center system.
• Proficient in the use of standard computer software used in a call center (word processing, spreadsheet, and call center reporting software, training systems, and security programs).
ViaSource Solutions is a work-at-home “virtual” contact center company. You will need a private QUIET home office equipped with a Windows 10 PC and a broadband internet connection. We have an in-house recruiting team and onboarding system that sources and prepares trainees for training workshops that you will conduct using GoToMeeting/Join Me. While we use a cloud-based call center platform for some campaigns, typically we have our agents log into the client systems.