ViaSource Solutions, Inc. is a virtual call center offering those dedicated to working from home options since 2009.
We are currently seeking call center professionals for our work-at-home lead qualification team.
Paid training classes are scheduled frequently for those who apply and complete the step-by-step certification/interview process.
Making outbound calls to determine eligibility and qualify their interest in obtaining a better Medicare insurance program. You will be required to utilize scripts and use rebuttals effectively. This is an insurance product, and we must adhere to the script to maintain compliance with the regulatory process.
Hours of Operation:
Hours may vary by campaign, but are typically Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM Pacific Time.
$11.50 per hour.
Skills and Requirements:
- One year of proven call center experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Clear, concise speaking voice and proper use of English.
- Ability to stay calm throughout the day while comfortably delivering scripts and rebuttals on each call.
- Offer excellent customer experience and good call control while engaging in a friendly fashion.
- Managing multiple applications simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Windows applications and email communication is a must.
- Full-time position, requiring regular shift adherence.
- Quiet distraction-free, secure place to work.
- Pass complete Felony Background Check. (this is of no cost to the applicant and does not include a credit check)
Please check your email and spam filters following the placement of your application. Our certification/interview process is self-paced, and you will immediately receive detailed instructions on how to complete the steps. We do not require a webcam, nor are you required to be on camera at any time during the certification/ interview process.
- Desktop PC or Laptop. (Sorry, Macs are not supported)
- Windows 10
- Newer Intel i3 Processor with a processor speed of 2.00 GHz or higher.
- Minimum 6.0 GB of Available RAM
- Dual ear USB headset with noise-canceling microphone. (Wireless, Bluetooth, 3.5-inch prong sets, adapters, or earphones will not work)
- Minimum 17” screen or monitor. Dual monitors, tablets, or smartphones are not permitted.
- Excellent Internet connectivity - In house hardwired Ethernet connection continuously supporting outstanding call quality.
- Continuous high-speed response rates at no less than 10 Mbps.
- Wireless, satellite, or hot spots service providers are not compatible with our systems and will not be accepted.
- Must maintain active virus protection on your computer at all times.
- Laptop users must have and use an external mouse.
After successfully passing the certification/interview process, you will be asked to complete the form for the felony background check and invited to download and test the software. We will then speak with you to finalize your application and place you on hold for the next available training class. Our training sessions are live and virtual, lasting 2-3 days as the program dictates.
Not the job for you? Please share with a friend who may be interested in a work at home opportunity!