ViaSource Solutions, Inc. is a virtual call center offering those dedicated to working from home options since 2009.
We are currently seeking call center professionals for our work-at-home lead qualification team.
Three day paid training classes are scheduled frequently for those who apply and complete the step-by-step certification/interview process.
Making outbound calls to determine eligibility and qualify the prospects interest in obtaining a better Medicare insurance program. You will be required to utilize scripts and use rebuttals effectively. This is an insurance related program, and you must adhere to the script to maintain compliance with the regulatory process.
Hours of Operation:
Hours may vary by campaign, but are typically Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM Pacific Time.
$11.50 per hour.
Skills and Requirements:
- Call center experience helpful.
- Clear, concise speaking voice and proper use of English.
- Ability to stay calm throughout the day while comfortably delivering scripts and rebuttals on each call.
- Offer excellent customer experience and good call control while engaging in a friendly fashion.
- Managing multiple applications simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Windows applications and email communication is a must.
- Full-time position, requiring regular shift adherence.
- Quiet distraction-free, secure place to work.
- Pass complete Felony Background Check. (this is of no cost to the applicant and does not include a credit check)